GPS: S 23°21’ 01.0” E 35 °28’ 33.9”
- Massinga District,
- Inhambane Province Mainland on the Indian Ocean
- 568kms north of Maputo off EN1 national road.
- 89kms north of Inhambane.
- Daily flights from OR Tambo (JHB) and Maputo.
- LAM Mozambique Airlines to Inhambane www.lam.co.mz Airport transfer is offered at an additional charge by prior arrangement.
- 7 -8 hours driving time from Maputo. Tar road suitable for 2X4 on EN1 north to Massinga. Last 10kms 4×4 only; secure parking available in town.
- 100ha Massinga Beach Estate
- Remote 1,3kms of pristine beach
16 Ocean Front Deluxe Rooms
- Spacious en suite with a 180° sea view.
- Front deck with private splash pool & sun loungers.
- Extra length king-bed, luxury linen, wrap around mosquito net curtain, bath robes.
- Room safe, hairdryer, torch, stocked mini bar, tea & plunger coffee, fan & air conditioning.
- En suite bathroom with direct access to deck has a freestanding bath, rain shower, separate toilet and luxury guest amenities.
4 Ocean View Standard Rooms
- Suitable for Guides, Tour Leaders & Pilots
12 Ocean View Suits
- Spacious suite comprising:
- Main Bedroom has an extra length king-bed, luxury linen, wrap around mosquito net curtain, bath robes, room safe, hairdryer, torch, fan & air-conditioning; En suite bathroom has a freestanding bath, rain shower, separate toilet and luxury guest amenities.
- The Lounge is furnished with a sleeper couch, stocked mini bar, tea & plunger coffee, fan and separate shower/WC. There is capacity for an additional rollaway.
- Cocktail Bar
- Dive pool
- Beach Bar & Pool including deck with loungers around a 12m diameter circular swimming pool. Dining capacity for 80 people.
- Suitable for groups, conferences and weddings.
- Inhambane Airport transfer
- Non-motorised water-sports
- Massage Therapy
- Scuba diving – Numerous reefs including Sylvia Shoal, New Year’s and Tokyo D frequented by Manta Rays, Whale Sharks, turtles, game fish and featuring soft and hard corals.
- Sea safari, dolphin and whale watching.
- Deep Sea Fishing.
- Surf Fishing
- Snorkeling at “Fingers” off the beach.
- Swimming in the warm Indian Ocean.
- Beach games & walks
- Beach picnics
- Tropical disc golf
- Board games, table tennis, darts, pool table, DSTV
- Stargazing by telescope on the Leisure Centre deck.
- In-room massage
- Cultural tour of Massinga town