Mauritius is a beautiful island of 1800 km located in the Indian Ocean off the eastern coast of Africa. The average temperature during the summer months (October-May) is approximately 28 C, with a water temperature of 24 C. The sub-tropical winter months (June-September) are as beautiful as summer in Europe.
- English is the official language of the island. French is widely spoken.
- No visa is required to enter Mauritius for EUnationals
- A valid passport and a return plane ticket are essential.
- No vaccination is needed
- The currency is the Mautitian Rupee
- Mauritius is 4 hours ahead of GMT